Vacancy Announcement for Deputy Governor, Bangladesh Bank.
Applications are invited from the qualified nationals for the position of Deputy Governor,
Bangladesh Bank. The qualifications of the candidate should include:
• Minimum of a Master’s Degree from any recognized university at home or abroad.
• Minimum of 25 years’ experience preferably in Central Banking and/or Commercial
Banking and/or Financial Institutions at home and/or abroad including some years at
senior levels not below the rank of Executive Director of Bangladesh Bank and/or
Deputy Managing Director of Commercial Banks and/or Specialized Banks in
• The candidates must have expertise in analytical, practical and theoretical aspects of
Central Banking/Commercial Banking/Financial Markets.
• Age must not exceed 60 years as on 30 August, 2018.
• The appointment will be on contractual basis for a period to be fixed by the Govt.
However, a candidate would not be qualified to hold the position exceeding the age of 62
• Compensation package would be determined by the government according to the pay
• Interested candidates are requested to send their applications with CV including
credentials (both hard copy and soft copy) attaching two copies of passport size colour
photographs and contact details of three referees no later than 30 August, 2018 during
office hour (up to 5.00 pm) to the following address by hand or by mail (hard copy) and
soft copy through e-mail.
• Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited to participate in the final
• Address for mailing application: Md. Fazlul Haque, Additional Secretary, Financial
Institutions Division, Ministry of Finance, Building No 07, Room No.326, Bangladesh
Secretariat, Dhaka. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org