Vacancy Announcement for the position of Deputy Governor, Bangladesh Bank. Applications are invited from qualified nationals of Bangladesh for the position of Deputy Governor, Bangladesh Bank. Qualifications required for the candidate: • Minimum of a Master’s Degree from any recognized university, home or abroad. Training and experience in IT will be treated as an added advantage.
• Minimum of 25 years’ experience preferably in Central Banking and/or Commercial Banking and/or Financial Institutions at home and/or abroad including some years at senior level not less than Executive Director of Bangladesh Bank or Deputy Managing Director of Commercial Banks and/or Specialized Banks in Bangladesh.
• The candidates must have expertise in analytical, practical and theoretical aspects of Central Banking/Commercial Banking/Financial Markets.
• Age must not exceed 60 years as on 30 June, 2018.
• The appointment will be on contractual basis for a period fixed by the Govt. However, a candidate would not be qualified to hold the position exceeding the age of 62 years, as per present rules.
• Compensation will be according to the pay structure as determined by the Government from time to time.
• Interested candidates are requested to send their application with CV including credentials (both hard copy and soft copy) attaching two copies of coloured passport size photos and contact details of three references no later than 18 January, 2018 within office hours (upto 5.00 pm) to the following address by hand or by e-mail.
• Address for mailing application: Md. Fazlul Haque, Additional Secretary, Financial Institutions Division, Building No. 07, Room No. 326, Bangladesh Secretariat, Dhaka. Email: email@example.com
• Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited to participate in the selection process.
Android apps Download link: JObs EXam Alert